Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Handmade Christmas Update and Lemonade

So, because this blog is open to the public and that public just so happens to include my family, I can't be too specific and pictures are certainly out; it's that whole Christmas surprise thing. I am making progress, though I've scaled back my plans in favor of sanity. And taken some tips from a friend of mine and decided that some of these gifts are more birthday appropriate. And by "appropriate" I mean, "more likely to be finished."

And, in my search for caffiene-free, lower sugar, and tasty beverages I have rediscovered lemonade! Actually, I should say I was reintorduced to it. My wonderful little nephew orders it at restaraunts and so I followed his lead one time and now I am mixing it up at home and loving it! So thanks to that awesome little guy!

1 comment:

thefeltedsheep said...

progress feels good doesn't it! See ya in 4 1/2 hours!