Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Whew!

So, this last week and weekend has been a bit of a flurry. I've been getting a good bit of knitting done, and as you can see from the latest few posts Bobby's been doing wonderful things with amazing frequency. He ate pears today and loved them. I'm actually a little worried about what his diaper is going to reveal tomorrow; he ate almost a whole jar. I've been trying to work on my NaNoWriMo novel, but haven't been able to get too much uninterrupted time. However, I am still working on it! I've been getting some knitting done as well. (It's easier to pick up your knitting and work for a bit, whereas the writing requires a little more focused time.) Of course, being sick hasn't helped. Bobby, in a marvelous show of generosity, shared his germs with me. We are recovering together though!

Hopefully over the next few days and this weekend we'll be able to get back into the more productive swing of things; November started with such promise. Ideally we can get back some of that momentum and carry it through to December! I'll need it if I'm going to get all of those Christmas presents made. I mean, Thanksgiving is soon and this holiday season seems to be creeping up on us at a pretty quick pace. Does it feel that way to anyone else?

And speaking of Thanksgiving and Christmas, I love the holidays. Love 'em, love 'em, love 'em! So, I'm wondering: is it too early to break out the holiday music? Not the straight Christmas stuff necessarily, but maybe the choral holiday music in other languages? What about Handel's Messiah?

I was wondering about that in the shower this morning.

We have had the same CDs in our stereo for a while now.

It's probably time for a change.

I'm not sure what Bob's going to think of that.

2 comments:

Aunt E said...

I can live with some holiday music in the stereo, but not all. Ease into it or else by the time Christmas is truly here I won't want to hear any Christmas music.

lv2knit said...

Duly noted! :)