Monday, March 30, 2009

Baby Boy Walking!

This weekend flew right past us. Sunday night I wasn't entirely certain where the time had really gone to. But one part I'm very sure of: Bobby is walking like a mad man now! He has been taking a few tentative steps with lots of pauses in between for about 3 weeks now, but on Saturday night something clicked, it all came together, and he started walking. When he wants to go somewhere fast he still drops to his knees and crawls, but in general he's willing to try walking first. And boy does he think he's so cool doing it! (Which he is, of course!)

2 comments:

Northern Lights Fiber Co. said...

Go Bobby!!! Of course just in time to show off at his birthday party!!

RitaLee said...

Less than two weeks to my due date, and I keep hearing about The Amazing Walking Bobby...worried I won't get to see more videos of him soon!