Monday, March 23, 2009

Spring Skirt

Because this Saturday was the first day of Spring, because I am so over this winter, because I've been wanting to make skirts for a while, and because I had a free little bit of time, I made a skirt this weekend.

I gleefully cut and sewed for about an hour and half thinking of how warm the weather would be getting soon, how nice it felt sitting with our feet in the sun through the window, all the skirts I would make to wear in the coming warm weather, and how this skirt would be my first: my Spring Skirt.

"I'll even wear it to the concert tonight." I thought to myself. And I did. And both the skirt and the concert were great.

Then we got home and I was so irked by the irony of it all I made my husband take a picture of me in my spring skirt.

1 comment:

Northern Lights Fiber Co. said...

Love the skirt....so over the snow! lol!