Friday, June 19, 2009

Copycat

A friend of mine mentioned doing a post each week that was only pictures. I like the idea for several reasons, not the least of which is that then I would be obligated to actually post at least once a week. And because it's at the end of the week I can catch up on the things I missed along the way. So here is my first "Photo* Friday" post (the English teacher in me just couldn't do "foto")!






*the author of this blog makes no claim whatsoever to any sort of photography skills

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So, little one has some shovels and a pail. Really wonderful.
Nochi

Northern Lights Fiber Co. said...

Fantastic collection of pictures! Just wonderful!

Lisa said...

Oh who needs to be a great photographer when you have such an adorable subject to photograph?